Now your Gigs don’t have to be your only revenue stream, say hello to Audio NFTs, which are limited edition audio/visual experiences issued and sold as NFTs
Unlike conventional song releases (Vinyl, CDS, Digital releases, Streaming), Audio NFTs are one-of-a-kind, which means that each artwork is linked to a specific token, and no other token like it exists. Even though these pieces are entirely digital in nature, the concept of provenance, defined as “a record of ownership used as a guide to authenticity or quality,” gives them inherent value.
How to get Started
- As with conventional releases, that first EP/LP or Album can make the difference. So be very selective about your first release.
- While one-off pieces have their place, those released as part of a cohesive series create a broader vision of the experience and the interplay of individual pieces.
- Outside of collectors, join forces with your fellow artists; you’d be surprised how much other artists have gone out of their way to support their friends’ work.
- Tie-in with the Whales. Be on the lookout for top collectors and if your work lines up with their tastes.
- Musicians can easily create their own AudioNFTs by uploading a compatible file type and paying a fee (depending on the platform) to mint (or create) the token representing the Audio NFT using Rarible, OpenSea and others.
This trend will quickly shift from one of scarcity of high quality to a sea of users utilising Audio NFTs as an alternative revenue stream.
With Deefy’s Renting Protocol, Users will be able to Rent and Pay Later on their favourite Audio NFTs without Collateral.
Deefy is a decentralized protocol that enables financial utilities on NFTs such as Renting, Lending, and Pay Later.
Deefy’s vision is to create a revolutionary shift by introducing a truly decentralized ecosystem and creator-centric financial instrument for creators, influencers, Gen Z & micro-financiers.
Stay up to date with the latest at Deefy: